Software Developer, Java Developer, AWS, Scientific
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced Software Developer / Java Developer to join a thriving life science organisation based-in Oxford.
The successful Software Developer / Java Developer will sit between IT & scientific in-order to support the maintenance and further development of applications for internal and external purposes. The successful Software Developer / Java Developer will be a personable and enthusiastic with excellent customer facing skills.
As the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to work on a flexible remote working basis, ideally visiting the office twice per week.
The Software Developer / Java Developer will be joining an exciting scientific R&D company based just north of Oxford with c.140 staff. The company produce products to support scientific research in areas such as cancer research and genetic disease, so you’ll be supporting people who are working to save lives!
- Proven commercial experience of software development with solid experience of Java Development
- Experience of fullstack development
- A sound understanding of cloud technologies – ideally AWS
- Proven abilities to communicate with all members of a business as well as external customers
- Prior experience within the life science industry is beneficial, however candidates without this experience will be considered
So what’s next?
If you are an experienced Software Developer / Java Developer seeking your next position, apply now for immediate consideration!
Software Developer, Java Developer, Full stack, AWS, MySQL, Scientific, Life science, Remote working
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business. #indhigh