Network Security Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer to join a leading, international manufacturer at the perfect time to have a real impact and shape the direction of this area of the business.
Reporting directly to the Global IT Director in a newly-created position, the Network Security Engineer will have full scope globally across all networks, infrastructure and systems, working to improve and maintain my client’s cyber security position.
With sites across the US, Europe and Asia, the Network Security Engineer will monitor alerts from a variety of systems and security tools, investigating, triaging, and liaising with regional IT teams to resolve and prevent security incidents, keeping my client safe from the wide array of cyber-security threats.
What do I need?
- Solid commercial network security experience, gained ideally from multi-site and/or international environments
- Primary experience and expertise in network security – Firewalls, EDR, IDS/IPS, DMZ, SSL VPN, etc. Experience with Cisco Meraki would be beneficial
- An understanding/experience of SIEMs would be advantageous
- Strong log analysis skills
- The Ability to create clear documentation relating to operational process and procedure
I want to do that!
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Network Security Engineer position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now!