Data Scientist, PhD, Commercial R&D
This is a great opportunity for a Data Scientist (commercial or academic) with strong statistical, mathematical and modelling skills, to join a world-class scientific R&D organisation, with offices across the globe.
As part of a digital transformation, the Data Scientist will be part of a highly-experienced global team, seeking to change the way the company works with its data. Working closely with scientists and engineers, the Data Scientist will use data to provide insights, solve problems, and enable superior data-driven decision making. The successful Data Scientist will develop their skills in data retrieval, manipulation, analysis, modelling and visualisation, as well as developing, supporting and maintaining data science software tools.
- 10% Bonus
- Pension contribution to 10%
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing with service
- Private healthcare
The successful Data Scientist is likely to have:
- A strong educational background, ideally a PhD in Statistics, Data Science, or some other discipline with a strong statistical element
- Experience of data modelling and data manipulation
- Experience of coding (Python, R, etc.) and of statistical/data science software packages is a plus, especially for candidates seeking the higher end of the salary range on offer!
I want to do that!
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Data Scientist position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now.
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.