Data Analyst, Power BI, Newcastle, 3 Months, up to £600 per day Outside IR35
We’re currently recruiting for a leading organisation based near Newcastle who are seeking an experienced Data Analyst, PowerBI to join their team on an initial 3 month contract. As the Data Analyst, Power BI you will focus on data analytics, reporting, cut over and presenting using mainly PowerBI as part of an ongoing ERP implementation. The Data Analyst, Power BI may also assist with continual improvement providing key insight and analysis to support the development of a continual improvement mindset across my clients key business operations through data gathering, mining, structuring, reporting and analysis. As the Data Analyst you will also help to identify and track benefits of operational efficiency improvements by creating and using multiple data sources, working with tools such as PowerBI and Excel to ensure that the processes are mapped and maintained.
This contract will be onsite at my Clients offices near Newcastle ideally full time however they are also open to a hybrid working model of two – three days onsite and the rest remote. The contract has been deemed outside IR35.
As the Data Analyst, Power BI you will ideally have the following experience, skill sets and knowledge base:
- Strong data background with experience across data gathering, mining, structuring, reporting and analysis
- Strong experience of using Power BI and Excel
- Prior experience with the application of analytical techniques focussing on continual and transformation improvement
- Knowledge and understanding of data organisation, sources and storage
- Understanding of logical, physical and conceptual data modelling, cleansing and standardisation
- Experience using lean six sigma, CI, BPI and agile toolsets.
- Experience of working with different stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Any change management experience – highly beneficial
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Any certifications in big data or data analytics – aCAP, Microsoft certified, Open Certified
If you are an experienced Data Analyst who has strong experience with Power BI and you are available to start your next contract as soon as possible then please apply today!
Data Analyst, PowerBI, Newcastle, 3 Months, up to £600 per day Outside IR35