Business Systems Manager, ERP, SAP, Manufacturing
This is an important position for an experienced Business Systems Manager / Applications Manager to join a leading international manufacturer, at the perfect time to have a real impact and shape the direction of this area of the business.
With offices across the globe, following strong growth and several acquisitions, my client is about to enter the next phase in the process to roll out SAP S/4HANA across all sites, to consolidate and standardise their ERP solution. This Business Systems Manager position has ownership of this SAP instance, together with other business-critical applications/systems. Key responsibilities for the Business Systems Manager will include managing and motivating a small, international team of Application Support Analysts, managing and implementing changes, master data management/control and developing strong relationships with the relevant third party vendors.
What’s required from the Business Systems Manager?
- Strong experience of SAP ERP – preferably S/4 HANA
- Experience of other business systems from established vendors – Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
- Experience of line managing a small team
- Change management
- Project management
- Understanding of data governance/master data management
- Experience gained within manufacturing or engineering or warehousing is preferred, with multi-site and/or international experience an advantage
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Business Systems Manager / Applications Manager position and company, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now.
Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, ERP, SAP, Manufacturing
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.