Medical Writer, Content Writer, Scientific, life Sciences
My client, a global healthcare technology organisation are in need of a Medical Writer to join their team. This is a junior position and would suit a recent graduate looking to start a career within medical writing, or a Junior Medical Writer seeking a fresh challenge.
As the Medical Writer, you will be responsible for creating a wide range of content, covering articles, blog posts, educational material and much more! You will also work with the wider medical writing team to plan and execute digital campaigns.
The Medical Writer will be joining an incredible software company, using technology for a great cause. You will join a team focused on delivering high-quality, compliant material used within the healthcare sector. The Medical Writer will also get access to benefits including:
– 25 days holiday
– Free parking and free shuttle bus from Didcot Parkway
– Subsidised gym membership
– Opportunity to travel overseas for medical conferences
What’s required of the Medical Writer?
The ideal candidate for this Medical Writer position will have a strong scientific background, an eye for detail and the ability to create concise scientific copy. Coupled with the following;
– Strong academic background (PhD or Masters) in a scientific, medical or life sciences field
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– Awareness of ABPI code of practise would be highly advantageous
– Attention to detail and desire to build a career within medical writing
If you’re a Medical Writer looking for a new challenge or interested in a career within medical writing with an exciting company then please apply today to learn more!
Medical Writer, Content Writer, Scientific, Life Sciences
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.